Wednesday, August 4, 2010

The start of a new school year









School starts tomorrow(I know its just the 5th of August) for almost everyone but my kids they don't make the cut off so I have one more year of home confinement. By the end of the month all of their friends will have started school and our 3 or 4 play dates a week will be reduced to maybe one. The thought of a whole nine months looming before me with their only entertainment being what I can provide scares the schmidt out of me.
Jitterbug





My miniture jailers can not go a full 15 mins without causing some distruction. As I write this Jitterbug is in the playroom doing her best to add a pass through to the living room with her feet. All because I told her to go in there and watch tv. I mean really what kid doesnt want to watch tv. Its not even educational its The furkin Wiggles.




I would let them play outside but this summer its just a few degrees cooler than the surface of the sun and people frown on toddlers being up and running around at midnight. So besides crafts and homeschooling does anyone have any ideas how to entertain 2 three year olds without breaking the bank?

Georgia Summer

1 comment:

  1. YAY!!! Welcome to blogland!!!

    If you can figure out a way to entertain a 3 year old without breaking the bank - let me know. I guess when it gets cooler, you can go to the park. That is the only thing I can think of that is free!

    ReplyDelete