Sunday, August 8, 2010

It was like feeding time at the zoo.

So tonight we took the kids to a buffet not just any buffet this has all you can eat crab legs, sushi, peel and eat shrimp, all kinds of goodies.

Jitterbug wanted to go and once Lillibean figured out it was the one with the crab legs she was on board (her first vote was for pizza). My kids like to try new foods and Jitterbug will eat just about anything once tonight she ate sushi(cooked) and some clams cooked in a black bean sauce. However tonight it was all about the crab legs for Lillibean.

Now who do you think had to crack all those crab legs the 2 of them wanted to eat? Mommy that's who. I finally just broke off all the bottoms of the legs and put them on their plates while continuing to add crab every so often just to keep them happy and so that I could eat. It was amazing watching them eat they dug their little fingers in there and picked those things clean.  With repeated more mommy more please coming from both of them. When my fingers became wrinkled and started to cramp I decided that they had, had all they could eat. Once defeat had been admitted by me they started asking for fruit and by the time it was all said and done I am pretty sure they ate more than I did.

No comments:

Post a Comment