Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Sleeping







My Lillibean can sleep anywhere. In a chair no problem She gets still and sleep is not far behind
doesn't really matter where she is or whats going on

she falls asleep in the car in the blink of an eye.
Sometimes in the middle of a sentence for example just this weekend I was talking to her at the exit and when we arrived at the mall a mere 3 mins later she was sound asleep
 It doesn't matter  where she is or what shes doing during her birthday party, waiting for dinner and even on a boat.
She has even earned the nickname Princess Narcolepsy.

However even I could not see how she was comfortable the other night. I went in to check on the DC and cover them up and discovered she had  turned sideways with her head hanging off the side of the bed hair almost dragging the floor. Unfortunately I was unable to obtain a picture.

No comments:

Post a Comment