Saturday, November 13, 2010

The Unexpected Hair Cut.

Today was the day that comes for almost every mom Lillibean cut her hair and then she cut Jitterbugs I am truly upset by this for a few reasons.

Long hair precut

Reason #1 I was not prepared for this in anyway I was sure that Lillibean would never cut her hair she loves having long hair and was mad at me for 3 weeks when I took her to get it cut in the spring.






Bad Super Cuts

Reason #2 it took over a year to get Jitterbugs hair to grow out to all one length after a hair cut at Super Cuts that gave her some atrocious bangs(she looked like a boy).




My sister cut my hair




Reason #3 Jitterbug didn't like the hair cut Lillibean gave her and cried for almost an hour.










Reason #4 We are supposed to have our family picture done next week and this is what we now have to work with.
Gritting my teeth is a smile right.
I might have made a mistake.
They look happy about it don't they.

1 comment:

  1. YIKES!!!! Unexpected indeed! They look super cute with short hair! I can't get over how short Lillibean's is now!!!

    ReplyDelete